We worked with the AZO Network team to put on a webinar to their global audience.
You can download the slide deck above and contact Mike at the form below!
Webinar Speaker – Dr. Michael Taschuk
Michael Taschuk (Bachelor in Engineering Physics with Distinction in 2000, received his Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering in 2006, both from the University of Alberta) is the Founder and Chief Technical Officer of G2V Optics, Inc., a global lighting company that delivers ‘engineered sunlight’ to the world’s leading innovators of solar renewables, machine vision, and aerospace systems.
G2V’s customers include leading research institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and national aerospace and renewable energy organizations.
Dr. Michael Taschuk is a named inventor on several patents, co-author of a textbook, has published over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles, over 70 conference presentations with 20 published proceedings, and in 2022 was named a winner of an ASTech Award of Distinction.
Solar Simulation and LEDs: Multi-source Lighting for Advancing Future Technologies
This webinar discusses the current state of the solar simulation technology market and showcases how modern simulators are pushing the boundaries of quality, flexibility, and reproducibility for top researchers, manufacturers, and quality assurance groups.
By watching this webinar, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of Solar Simulation
- How Solar Simulators work and how to compare different instruments against IEC-60904 standards
- Optoelectronic design and the practical considerations for LED light sources
- Calibration, quality testing, and value add-ons beyond the standards.
- Future applications of Solar Simulation
- Aerospace, photovoltaic, and academic case studies demonstrating how LEDs are changing the landscape of research
Contact Mike and the G2V Team below!